Τρίτη 9 Νοεμβρίου 2021

Laugh




 As I was climbing the Cliff of Hopelessness

My feet tingled with feathery, galactic mindfulness


I turned to myself and proclaimed then:

Oh my!

What a splendid facade!

I fell like bursting into lightning plasma droplets!


So then myself was alight with laughter:

You are such a vast vessel of cosmic giggle powder

my beloved one!

Please do not stop

Continue to shed your Awesomeness 

unto the Multidimensional Being!

Be the tickle of the bumblebee

on the rosepetals

Be the spring of skalding yet soothing water

an old man needs to avert the skeletal hand of death!

Electrocute the system of fake existential tennisball!

Slap the face of denial!

Smite the Imp of Terror!

Sever the talons from the Hag of Trickery!

Innovate the hard drive of Mankind!

Burn your contract with the Horns of Doom!


Let Darkness dissolve under your mirth

Let the Iceberg of Pain melt like icecream

And let its rotting remains be licked

by angelic tongues

and then be spat with Holy Might 

Into the Machine of Disruption

So that it may shortcircuit

And burn the Fuses of Dichotomy!


Laugh Aloud!

Laugh with your whole Being!

Laugh into Eternity!


October 2016



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου